The automatic hipot testers are designed for insulation resistance and voltage withstand testing of electrical devices and components according to various safety standards. The 5 kVA 100 kV hipot tester is an automatic insulation and AC/DC voltage withstanding tester that fully supports automated testing.
Control Module Specifications
|Input Voltage||AC 110V/120V/220V|
|Voltage Accuracy||≤1% (F.S)|
|Currency Accuracy||≤1% (F.S)|
Test Transformer (HV Unit) Specifications
|LV Side Voltage||0-200V|
|LV Side Current||0-25A|
|HV Side Voltage||AC 0-100kV, DC 0-140kV(negative)|
|HV Side Current||AC 50mA|
|Measuring Voltage||AC 0-100V|
|HV side/LV side turns ratio||250:1|
- There are miniature thermal printers in AC and DC high voltage test equipment. Press the print button on the panel to print out the results.
- The contrast of the LCD display can be adjusted.
- Turn on the indicator light, which will light up when the test starts.
- Zero indicator light. When the voltage regulator is at the zero position, this lamp will light.
- Alarm indicator. When a fault or protective action occurs, the light is on.
- LCD screen, 320X240 dot matrix, white backlight.
- Wiring diagram, refer to the wiring diagram for AC and DC testing.
- Keyboard, interactive terminal between user and device.
- Buzzer, sound alarm.
- Emergency stop button, press this button to cut off the power and end.